
Every time the outdoor temperature display comes on in my SUV, Jacob will say, "Look Mommy, it's turning into fall"... if the temperature is 70 or below. If it's in the 80's he'll say, "Uh-oh, I think it's going to turn into summer again!" I'm trying to convince him that it's ALREADY fall... and it will be until December... and that the season doesn't change based on the temperature. Man, that's especially true if you live in Tennessee - temperature does not match prescribed season.
Today was an just an ordinary overcast 59 degree day, and we headed out in search of 'fall'. Really, Mommy is just checking out a different lens and needed to get out and play.
:)




3 comments:
Fantastic photos... got your message - I'll call you in am. ;)
Pleanty of Fall at the greenway. Amazing how my shots at the greenway don't quite look as good as yours. Great shots! Jacob is looking like such a big guy lately!
Looks like you found a little bit of fall...
Post a Comment