Saturday, November 24, 2007

< sweet niece >

Here is my sweet niece, Emma Kate. She turned 2 a few weeks ago... hard to believe that 2 years have passed since she made her entrance into the world. She is quite the talker... you wouldn't believe the vocabulary that this little girl has - AMAZING. Well, it's amazing to the mom of a child who didn't really utter words until 23 months. ;) Some of you know what I'm talking about.

We recently found out some exciting news... Emma is going to be a big sister! I asked her what she wanted, and she said "a sister". I'm sure her dad is hoping for a little boy to help around the farm and cabinet business... but I know they'll be happy with a healthy boy OR girl. And Aunt Courtney will be thrilled with having another little niece/nephew she can photograph. ;)

It was cold and overcast, but I took a couple of quick ones of Emma with her Mommy & Mamaw. Here are a couple to share:

2 comments:

Mommy said...

Beautiful baby girl! Can't believe she's two...I remember when she was born...can you believe we've been friends that long?

MGK said...

Congratulations to you and your family! Happy times.