Sunday, May 25, 2008

< the backyardigans >




This holiday weekend has been mostly a boys kind of weekend at our house. Joe bought a tent for he and Jacob to camp out in. Tonight is actually night #2 in the tent. Let's see if they make it all night tonight. I should totally get Joe to recap the events inside the tent here on the blog... I couldn't begin to do it justice. I know there was a lot of talking, and a lot of random "flashlighting". Joe finally took the flashlight away from Jacob so he could get a little sleep. =) There have also been lots of s'mores and marshmallows roasted over the fire. We are enjoying the 'unofficial beginning of summer'... hope you are too! =)

2 comments:

Kim said...

how fun!!!

Mommy said...

Daddy is following in Joe's footsteps. There is a backyardigans post in our future...