We've heard this so many times in the past month, and I wanted to capture the cuteness of it before the season gets away...
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
How precious! I'm so proud of you for recording these moments. They will be beautiful to revisit for years to come. Jacob, you're amazing! Hope to see you soon, Ms. Kara.
Courtney, how precious is that. I can't wait to start hearing Charlie recite stories to me. I hope you had very Merry Christmas. Good job Jacob. What a big boy you have become.
4 comments:
How precious! I'm so proud of you for recording these moments. They will be beautiful to revisit for years to come.
Jacob, you're amazing!
Hope to see you soon, Ms. Kara.
Courtney, how precious is that. I can't wait to start hearing Charlie recite stories to me. I hope you had very Merry Christmas. Good job Jacob. What a big boy you have become.
Ms. Amy
I loved this! Sweet boy! ;)
That has to be one of the funniest things I've seen!! I was laughin' too hard over here - did you hear me at your house???
Post a Comment