Wednesday, January 16, 2008

< i.God.you >

Yes, weird post title, I know...

Today, Jacob and I went to the mall after school to look for some new bath rugs, towels, etc. I'm hoping to finish up my "master suite" deco project soon. ANYway, we stopped for a bite at Sbarro and had this little conversation over pizza:

J - Mom, how do you love me?
C - Well, I love you with all my heart!
J - Did God put that love in your heart?
C - Yes, I'm sure that he did.
J - God is love.
C - You're absolutely right, God IS love.
J - I'm going to start saying, "I God You" instead of "I Love You".
J - I God you, mom!

What exactly am I supposed to say to that? I just called Joe & we got a good chuckle out of it. =) Happy Wednesday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How beautiful!

MGK said...

I God you, Court! ;)

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet Courtney!