Saturday, March 13, 2010

< snaggletoothed scholar >

After much begging, pleading, coercing and finally downright bribing, Jacob finally let me pull his 4th loose tooth. From the size of the resulting hole, it looks like I made a really bad mistake and pulled 3 teeth at once... I can only imagine the size of the monster tooth that is going to fill the void.

Here is a snapshot from my iPhone immediately after the tooth came out - lashes still wet with tears...

What a difference a day makes!

"Okay, show's over... back to my improper fractions and long division. There's also a little lattice multiplication on the page, too (thanks to Miss Melynda!)."


I find that I'm pulling my camera out more these days... and actually using it. I had gotten a bit burned out taking so many photos for other people, and not really making time to take pictures just for me. I am excited about capturing more images of this sweet little boy... for as long as he'll let me.

1 comment:

Mommy said...

He's a handsome one...snaggle tooth or not. Miss you guys!